LIZ the LIST Virtual Assistant
A Virtual Assistant is your own personal assistant, someone who works remotely, on a freelance basis from where ever they plug in their laptop. A virtual assistant will carry out many admin based activities for people who don’t have the time, ability or inclination to do them themselves. This then frees them up to get on with doing what they do best, and focus on the areas of their business which bring in their income.
Virtual assistants are contracted workers who you pay only for the work that is done based on a defined list of work requirements, which can represent quite a saving against the cost of a full time member of staff who is not fully occupied as you only pay for the hours .
Some of the more common services we provide are listed below, but please contact us if you have other admin requirements and we will do our best to help.
LIZ the LIST Virtual Services
- Manage your email inboxes, including responding to contact e-mails, job enquiries, general questions, and predefined information requests.
- Research for your business, brand, or start-up, including identifying potential investors, finding events or office space, or gathering market data.
- Maintain budgets, add invoices to an accounts system, and keep tracks of expenses
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and help grow them. In addition to scheduling posts and keeping up with daily content, we can gather statistics, create reports, and monitor interactions.
- Write and upload content for your website or blog to keep your site up to date.
- Schedule tasks and meetings, organise and keep your calendar up to date.
- Book flights, hotels, cars, excursions and provide itineraries.
- Transfer the information from business cards you collect into an interactive customer relationship database.